How good is RV College of Engineering, Bengaluru?
Posted on May 14th, 2018
Run by RSST, a non- profit trust which also administers 25 other institutions, RV College of Engineeringwas established in 1963 & is counted as one of the earliest & top 0 self- financing colleges in the country offering 12 Under Graduate Engineering programs today.
RV College Bangalorehas received rave reviews for its infrastructure:
- Spread across 52 acres set in sylvan surroundings
- 90% classrooms equipped with multimedia projectors, transportation facilities
- wi-fi connectivity enabled campus, food court spread over 500 square meters
- Outcome based curriculum, Hostel and internet amenities.
- Post office, health center, indoor & outdoor sports & gymnasium facilities
rv college of engineering ranking has always been in the top colleges in the country.
- 49th in India for 2016-17 by NIRF- Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Ranked 9th among the top 99 Pvt Engineering colleges, 40th among top engineering colleges in the country , The Week , 2015
- Has won “Best Innovative Spirit Award “at CII Innovation Conference 2012.
- Ranked No. 1 in India for affordable engineering education / ROI for students by Outlook magazine
RV college of engineering admissionare done as per the Government of Karnataka norms & the admission matrix is announced by them, minimum percentage of marks are as per AICTE norms. Out of the total seats, 45% seats are filed by the Common Entrance Test ( CET) conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority , 30% are filled through Common Entrance Test conducted by Private management association ( COMED-K) & 25% by Management all solely based on merit.
Step 1: for Admission in RV college of engineering, candidates via CET/KEA, COMEDK & Management should report at the admission section, RVCE Bangalore. Admission orders & original documents are verified, fees challan issued.
Step 2: For academic year 2016-17, RV college fee structurecomprises of RVCE College fees of INR 30,000 which students from all the 3 streams KEA ( CET), COMEDK, Management are Those from COMEDK need to pay an additional amount of Rs 115000 & those via management quota need to remit Rs 170000. All rv college of engineering fees should be made via a DD drawn in favor of Principal, R V College of Engineering, payable at Bangalore.
Students should also note that RV college of engineering fee structure for btech needs to be paid via DD drawn on Kotak Mahindra Bank, RVCE, Bangalore.
Step 3: Once the fee is paid, students need to report to the Auditorium of Industrial Engineering & management Department where students will be guided to the place of online application for admission. After successful entry, a printout of the application affixed with required signatures & necessary documents should be submitted to complete the RV engineering admission procedure.
RV college placementsare carried out by the Department of Placement & Training, established in 1997 assists students in placement by providing soft skills training among others.
rv college of engineering placements for 2018 shows that 1070 offers have been made by 191 visiting companies and this drive is still in process. For placement at rv college of engineering bangalore 348 offers were made with CTC upto 4 lakhs p.a & 65 offers with CTC packages of 14 lakhs among other CTC offerings.
Some key recruiters of RV Engineering collegeinclude Capgemini, Intuit, Oracle, IBM, Torry Harris Business Solutions, ITC, Wipro, Dell, and Cognizant, Schneider among many others.