Aion Online Strategy Guide - 10 To Do Things For Fast Leveling In Aion Online
Posted on March 30th, 2012
I chose to play by an Aion online strategy guide because I don't have too much time to play lately. This guide helped me indeed, to squeeze every drop of XP from anytera game card action I was doing, so after each of my game sessions I ended up with a maximum of XP. To help all the players in Aion: Tower of Eternity that want to improve their leveling, here are 10 juicy tips I've learned from this Aion online strategy guide:
1. Questing is the main method to level up. But for this to work properly, you need to know the quests closely. In this case, the Aion online strategy guide I've been using was quite helpful, explaining each quest in detail.
2. When questing, try to work on 3-4 quests simultaneously to maximize the XP rating. This aspect was also covered by the Aion online strategy guide I've been working with. It simply provided me with the best quest routes I needed.
3. When killing mobs, loot everything. Not only that you will get valuable loot, you'll also get items that start new mini quests which are additional XP.
4. At level 9, leave everything you're doing and complete the Daeva quest. This will grant you a wholelevel of XP.
5. Gather any resource you come across. Even if this has nothing to do with the leveling of your character, you gain gathering skill points, plus the resources can be used fortera game card crafting or to be sold for nice Kinah.
6. The Aion online strategy guide taught me to use every cooldown of my flight at maximum. Knowing when and where to fly, enhances your gameplay and implicitly, your XP.
7. When questing or simply killing mobs, boost up all your stats by any means. Stigmas, manastones, buffs, potions, elixirs, foods, equipment are a few things you might want to work on to keep your toon on top of things. This Aion online strategy guide taught me everything I needed to know on this matter.
8. Always kill mobs with levels equal or a little lower than your character for a better killing spree. This will surely reduce the number of pauses between mobs.
9. Stay away from elite mobs, they will probably kill you. Dying sucks big time in Aion online.
10. While questing or grinding for XP, stay away from opposite faction players. PvP might be fun, but fighting one guy a hundred times won't bring good XP even if winning.
I hope my tips were helpful at least a little to tera game card anyone leveling up in the world of Atreia. However, if your XP bar refuses to move at some points, I strongly recommend you this excellent Aion Online strategy Guide.